Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· As a technical sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. This will include cold calling, prospecting, qualifying, and all other aspects of the sale. You will be responsible for building long-term relationships, which are founded on the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability of engineering and manufacturing environments.
· Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
· Bring the #1 selling CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
· Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
· Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
· Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
· The successful candidate will have a solution-based approach to solving customer requirements. Must be a problem solver with a get-it-done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes. Must be comfortable selling at the executive as well as the engineering levels. Must have high standards for themselves, their product, and their services
· Proven track record in manufacturing, technology, or software sales
· 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong knowledge of the MCAD industry is very highly desired. Prior experience selling SolidWorks or other CAD systems is a strong plus.
· In addition, the candidate will also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.