Sales Engineer Jobs Opening in Ascler India Solutions at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, and anticipating future legislation.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More information about this Sales Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 50000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Engineer is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Engineer in our Organisation.
Ascler is the leading provider of energy-efficient process heating to the commercial, residential and Industrial market in India.
Our success is built on our holistic to heating system solutions, our thorough understanding of thermal engineering principles and our high experience in this technically demanding and rapidly changing industry.
The products we bring to the heat pump market in India are world-class; sourced from some of most progressive and technologically advanced manufacturers in the world.
Ascler consistently loves the item quality and constructs an ideal quality service framework. It controls the entire procedure of Heat Pump right structure creating and generation, until the penultimate phases of testing and administration. All that is conceivable due to a solid R&D group of Professional and Experienced Engineers. We convey ISO 9001:2015 and CE, the quality framework to consistently guarantee top quality items and administration to our clients and cause the quality to pervade into everything about the items.