Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Researching potential leads from web searches, digital resources.
- Understanding client needs and offering best solutions.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within target territory.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls.
- Cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate manager for further development and closure.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Strong phone presence.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Bachelor degree with a specialization in sales & marketing and business development preferred.
Experience: Less than a year experience and specifically not Work from Home
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.