Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The major duties and responsibilities of sales executives as the key point of contact between an organization and its clients include responding to customer queries, offering them advice, and informing them about new products. In simpler words, a Sales Executive’s duties and responsibilities include:
• Arranging sales visits with prospective clients
• Giving product demonstrations
• Maintaining proper sales and performance records
• Participating in trade exhibitions, conferences, etc.
• Negotiating sales contracts and designing packages
• Achieving sales targets
Career growth prospects are excellent for sales executives as upon performing well, they can be promoted to senior sales roles or moved to related projects in the marketing or management functional areas.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.