Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
To manage the Sales Account Manager-Exhibitions to ensure that all opportunities are
reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
• To develop an annual sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the
business environment and review this on a quarterly basis reporting on any findings.
• To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets
from exhibition clients.
• To be responsible for attracting third party exhibitions, trade shows and experiential
events to both Exhibition Centre.
• To be responsible for the commercial management and programming of events in the
commercial interest of both Exhibition Centre.
• To contact and communicate price proposals to clients for space and facilities at
• To ensure contracts are accurately raised and reflect the proposal made and, working
with the Contracts Executive, ensure they are signed and returned.
• To ensure packages of services are agreed with the client and communicated to the
events and operations teams.
• To ensure that the sustainability of an event is taken into account when offering
availability to a client.
• Through the Sales Account Manager-Exhibitions inform and guide the organization on
client relationships and changing needs and demands.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.