Sales Executive Jobs Opening in Dexarte at Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, to see themselves as more than a Sales Executive but as a true personal ‘pleaser’- someone who is seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail environment and has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with relevant clientele.
We value forward-thinking individuals and welcome someone eager to contribute their creativity and skill set to the success and strong heritage of the brand.
To be successful in this role you must be someone who has experience working in a luxury or client-centric laminate retail environment or has a strong history involving dealer relationships and dealing with a diverse & elevated clientele of interior architects in Bangalore.
-Maintains & creates loyal relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
-Identifies & reports directly about product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
-Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains professional knowledge of the decorative panels industry.
Sales Executive / Skills:
-Motivation for Sale goals
-At least one (1) year of industry sales experience.
-Proficiency in local language
-Loyal connection with architects & dealer network.
More information about this Sales Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Sales Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Executive in our Organisation.