Sales Executive Jobs Opening in Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd. at Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Role: Sales Executive
Job Location : Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Experience : Fresher's
Bike/Car : Mandatory
- Be responsible for Residential Real Estate Sales in Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai, achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Be responsible for end to end discussion with buyers and educate them about company's offerings on every day basis.
- Responsible for Attend inquires generated through the Digital Marketing platform by addressing need & concerns to fulfil buyer's expectations.
- Develop relationships with Top Selling Developer and Investors and End-customers.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices.
- Provide advisory/consultation to customers for purchasing property for the best deal under the best terms.
- Understand clients' needs and propose solutions that suit them best.
- Fixing up an Engagement Meetings with the Predetermined Leads. Showing, consulting, and selling by giving excellent personalized service to the HNI customers.
- Converting prospects into buyer by show-casing appropriate primary residential properties to them, matching the investment need of the prospects.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value.
- Work closely with internal CRM team to ensure hassle free after sales service
- Build trust, value others , communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Why Join Us?
- Excellent Inputs & Real Time Support given by management to achieve realistic targets
- Pre-generated quality leads provided by the Homebazaar.com
- Professional development & career advancement opportunities within the Homebazaar.com
- Young & Vibrant work Culture.
- Reimbursement of fixed travelling & actual mobile expenses.
- Candidate should be aggressive in Sales.
- Excellent Communication
- Must be presentable.
- Handling HNI Clients/Customers.
- Should have a positive attitude & should be confident to accept new challenges.
- Must own a bike/car with valid license & papers for the vehicle.
- Should have a focused mind-set for Hardcore sales profile.
What we give you?
Fixed Salary + Attractive Incentives+ Quarterly Increment(Performance Based)