Freshersworld does not charge any amount for job placement. Beware of fraudsters who ask you to pay on the pretext of giving a job. Know More

Post A Job

Sales Executive Jobs Opening in SHRIRAM GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD at Durgapur

Sales Executive

SHRIRAM GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD
experience-icon 0 Years
salary-icon 15000 - 25000 Monthly
Apply Now

Posted: 14 Jun 24

Job Description

The sales executive will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by acquiring more and more clients, generating leads and managing sales of products and services. 

  • Sell the products/services using various customer sales methods (Foot on street, cold calling, presentations etc)
  • Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
  • Evaluate customers skills, needs and build long-lasting relationships
  • Meet personal and team sales targets
  • Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
  • Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
  • Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
  • Maintain and expand client database.
  • Enter the activity/communication details in the Customer Relationship Management(CRM) or report to the team.

 


More information about this Sales Executive Job

Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Executive job

  1. What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Executive job position?
    • Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Executive

  2. What is the qualification for this job?
    • Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM

  3. What are the salary requirements for this job?
    • Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Executive is a Full Time in Durgapur.

  4. What is the hiring Process of this job?
    • Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.

  5. This Sales Executive is a work from home job?
    • Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.

  6. How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Executive position?
    • Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Executive in our Organisation.

Job Particulars

Education Diploma, B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Id2465453
Locality Address
Country India

About Company

Shriram General Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between Shriram Capital Ltd. and Sanlam Ltd. Shriram Capital Ltd. holds 74% of Equity and Sanlam Ltd. holds the remaining 26% of Equity. Shriram General Insurance Co. Ltd. located in Durgapur, Rampurhat, Suri, Murshidabad, Bardhaman, Purulia & Bankura. 
Similar Jobs
scroll-icon scroll-icon
Sales Engineer jobs in Client Of HR Tech at Durgapur
Client Of HR Tech
location-icon Durgapur
experience-icon Freshers
salary-icon Salary not disclosed
qualification-icon Diploma, BE/B.Tech
Posted: 1 days ago
Applied
Apply Now
Company Ambassador jobs in Anthrofi at Durgapur
Anthrofi
location-icon Durgapur
experience-icon Freshers
salary-icon Salary not disclosed
qualification-icon BBA/BBM
Posted: 1 months ago
Applied
Apply Now
Jobs By Location
Job & career videos
scroll-icon scroll-icon
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
scroll-icon youtube-img
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?
Update Resume
Upload Resume
Active Jobs By Role
View all