Sales Executive Jobs Opening in Viva Toyota at Hebbal, International Airport, Mysore Road, Bangalore
Roles & Job Responsibility
The Sales Executive is accountable to increases sales, company profitability and to ensure customer satisfaction and relationship building, by working with customers – Internally and Externally. You will provide expert product selection and assistance to all customers and conducting customer visits if needed
Deliver superior customer service.
- Prepare Customer Profile Card.
- Demonstration of vehicle to customer
- Offer Test Drive, value chain products, fill commitment checklist after confirmation from customer
- Completion of customer order booking formalities (both manual & in system)
- Arrange for field test drive to customers in coordination with Test drive Incharge
- Coordinate with concern department to ensure the readiness of vehicle as per delivery date & time agreed
- Explanation of documents to customer during new vehicle delivery (KYV, safety booklet, owner’s manual, invoice, form 21 etc.)
- Take Customer feedback on delivery
- Achieve retail targets for vehicle & value chain products (finance , insurance , accessories etc.)
- Attend all product trainings as per schedule
- Attend Morning, weekly & evening review meetings
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered, able to get on with others, a team-player, resourceful and creative.
- Present company products and services to existing and potential clients.
- Responsible for converting the walk-ins at the showroom.
- Make follow-up contact with previous visitors to the showroom
- Primarily the responsibilities are to manage sales at the showroom.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly and annual sales targets as planned.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
- Responsible for effective conversion of walk in customers.
- Prepare reports on sales activity and effectiveness of product demonstration
- Responsible for Monitoring competitive environment, identifying key market and business information.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
Authority & Organizational Position
• Reports to Team Leader
More information about this Sales Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20833 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Executive is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Executive in our Organisation.