Sales Executive Jobs Opening in VSIT at Dwarka, Delhi
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
More information about this Sales Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BBA/BBM, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 14000 and 17000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Executive is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Executive in our Organisation.
We are a Dwarka, Delhi-based Coding & Programming training center, We teach coding and programming since 2008.