Sales Intern Jobs Opening in Amalgam Biotech at Baner, Pune
In this role, these responsibilities will account for your day-to-day schedule:
· Being a sales team member You will Understand the product and do the market research / customer acquisition.
· You will set appointment with the clients and visit the client & present the product to the client.
· You will coordinate with marketing team & also create your own profile on various social media platforms for lead generation to attract new customers.
· You will update as well as monitor the CRM system for customer data base & lead conversions.
· Drive awareness and adoption of our bio-remedial solutions for industrial bioremediation & other environmental applications.
· Manage the onboarding process for each new customer from technical evaluation onward.
· Technical curiosity — we're a manufacturer of specialized product, and a quest for lifelong learning comes with the job.
· Smart, go getter, willing to work hard to grow with the organisation, good verbal and written English communication, basic MS office knowledge Key responsibilities
· Creativity, critical thinking, communication and presentation skills — much of our day to day is spent thinking of and presenting solutions to customers.
· Adaptability to situations and a willingness to go the extra mile to meet a customer's needs.
· Field visits, concept selling to prospective clients, lead and enquiry handling, lead generation from database, cold calling, customer visits, responsible for generating sales as per set targets, account development, customer queries handling (technical), etc.
More information about this Sales Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Intern is a InternShip in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Intern in our Organisation.
Biotech, is professionally engaged in manufacturing and supplying the highest
quality Biotechnology products for Environment. We have been manufacturing
Bioculture using good quality raw materials, the latest technology, and modern
machines following the guidelines of qualified and experienced Biotechnology
experts who have specialization in this sector.
Amalgam Biotech is promoted and managed by a team of techno-commercial experts with a combined experience of more than 100 years in Biotechnology and Waste Water. We are a pioneer manufacturer and supplier of various bacterial cultures for ETP, STP & WWTP.