Sales Intern Jobs Opening in Starvlsi Private Limited at HSR, Bangalore
Who are we looking for?
As a Sales Intern at Starvlsi, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our sales team and learn the ropes of the sales profession. You will be involved in various sales and business development activities, including lead generation, market research, client communications, and sales presentations. A permanent position will be offered as per satisfactory performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Conducting market research to identify potential customers and generate leads through social media, cold calling, email campaigns.
➢ Connect with Colleges to promote the courses and services.
➢ Consistently meet revenue targets in accordance with team / organization goal
➢ Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
➢ Increasing the sales pipeline by locating references through the current client base
➢ Meeting potential prospects to discuss their needs and requirements.
➢ Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
➢ Follow up with the existing customer by seeking their feedback for referral leads.
➢ Need to report on the regular sales activities to the Manager.
➢ Need to highlight the customer needs and concern to the management to get insight into the sales activities.
➢ Analyzing the sales data to identify the trends and opportunities for improvement.
➢ Fresher/ Any Graduate or Post Graduate
➢ Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skill
➢ Self- Motivated and able to work in fast paced environment.
➢ Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
➢ Track record of meeting and exceeding business goals
➢ Ability to self-start and work independently.
➢ Experience in the Edtech Industry will be an added advantage.
What You will gain
➢ Hands-on experience in sales and business development.
➢ Mentorship and guidance from experienced sales professionals.
➢ Exposure to a dynamic and innovative industry/sector.
➢ Networking opportunities with industry experts.
➢ A potential pathway to a full-time position based on performance.
More information about this Sales Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Intern is a InternShip in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Intern in our Organisation.