Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
About the role
We’re seeking a skilled Sales Manager to sell School courses to our potential customers. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close the purchase.
An ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and should be able to demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Exposure to working on leads from International markets.
● Scope: To exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
● Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, the candidate can be based out of any location in India
● Working days: 5 working days; Week off can be on any day as per the roster
● Shifts (subject to change): Shift start hour will be after 5:30 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
● Mandatory Language Fluency: English with no MTI influence
● Laptop/Wi-fi: Candidates to use their own laptops and wi-fi; Wifi cost will be reimbursed as per the policy
● Shift allowance: As applicable by the policy; this will be basis your allocated shift after you join
Required Qualifications and experience
● Graduation is mandatory with a minimum of 55% grade
● Minimum of 1-year sales experience and a maximum of 10 years overall experience is required
● Proven B2C Sales track record
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
● Comfortable with changes in shift timings
● Versant (Online Test) Mandatory with > 58 marks. This is part of the recruitment process
● Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.