Looking for better scope in Sales field, join as Sales Manager in the industry that has grown in leaps and bounds despite the downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic ? it is Selection Wala.
The Sales Manager need to sell Selection Wala product that the customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase the offerings in a compelling way.Qualifications:
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, min 6 months of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 1+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and PowerPoint
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Acquire and launch business operation in new markets
- Develop strategy & planning launches across many locations
- Build the supply across locations to keep up with demand
- Build & scale the brand with local marketing strategies
- Resolve customer queries brought to your attention
- Oversee the counselor's voice process
- Identify and briefed student needs to achieve satisfaction with our program
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Handle students and parents on call, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, and generate lead
- Review prospective student applications for college admission
- Research and verify the accuracy of application information
- Follow-up with students to verify any application issues, including discrepancies or missing information
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
3. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Exceptional Interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
2. Must be able to negotiate your way around a deal
3. The ability to be on the run in a fast-paced environment
4. Love for travel and excitement to explore the unknown
This is a performance-based job. In addition to the minimum-assured salary, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (15% of 100000).