Sales Manager Jobs Opening in Homes247.in at Ashok Nagar, Bangalore
Building Strong Customer Relationships
Interacting with assigned leads/clients and lining up F2F meetings or site visits
Schedule and conduct site visits and regular follow up with the clients until closure.
Convincing and Negotiating Deals with Customers
Coordinate between clients and company and update the status regarding services, pricing, and new product releases.
Report on sales activities through scheduled reporting structure.
Reaching the targets and set goals, establishing, maintaining, and expanding the client base.
To build and enhance the company's brand image internally and externally
Achieving Sales targets and Adhere organisation policies religiously.
Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
More information about this Sales Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Manager is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Manager in our Organisation.