Profile: - Sales Manager
SM Experience: - 5 To 7 year
Salary: - UPTO 3.60 LPA + Incentives
Roles & Responsibilities: -
· Supervising and delegating tasks to the sales team members.
· Meeting the sales targets and sales goals efficiently.
· Building relationships with the old and existing customers.
· Attending meetings and daily stand-ups.
· Monitoring the performance of the sales staff.
· Providing training sessions to the new team members.
· Maintaining a positive working environment for the employees.
· Assisting Sales Manager in planning effective sales strategies.
· Addressing customer's issues in a timely manner.
· Performing administrative tasks of transactions such as recording and filing details.
· Adhering to the work policies, ethics, and regulations of a firm.
Key Skills: -
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, or a related field. Candidates with a High school diploma will also be preferred.
· Working experience as an Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Assistant, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
· Ability to provide amazing customer service to the clients.
· Knowledge and experience using effective sales strategies.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Good sales and Inter skills.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
· Excellent ability to make a timely decision.