The TeamMatrix - Job Details
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and
provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends
with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the
companys unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the companys CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like
prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the companys people and capabilities.
- Understand the companys goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the companys performance.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role: Sales / Marketing Executive
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.