QUALIFICATION: 12TH + COMPUTER SKILLS IN INTERIOR DESIGN
EXPERIENCE: 2 YEARS + IN RETAIL SHOWROOM
Designation:- Junior Sales Executive
Salary:- 7000 to 12000 + incentive
Qualification:- 12th + Computer skill in interior design
Duration: 9:15am to 1:30pm 3:00pm to 9.45pm
Requirement :- 5
NOTE:- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL SHOWROOM ONLY APPLY OTHER WISE NO NEED TO APPLY.
listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
gathering market and customer information;
representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
feeding future buying trends back to employers;
attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Senior sales executives are responsible for the planning, coordinating and directing an organizations movement of the customers or the distribution of the products.
They generally manage a team of the salespeople, set a target for the companies sale and goals, establish a sales territories and they also decides how the staff should be trained.
These individuals have some special kind of the skill sets which includes the analytical and the people skills.
- Sales executives must have good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face
- They can identify opportunities for a sale.
- They require excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels.
- They may have to present sales proposals to purchasing teams, including technical managers and finance executives, as well as purchasing managers.
- They also require good negotiating skills to secure sales that represent profitable business to the company.
- Product and Market Knowledge
- Comprehensive product and market knowledge is essential to this role.
- Sales executives build confidence with their customers by demonstrating an understanding of their business.
- They aim to become trusted advisers, rather than just sales executives.
- Sales executives generally gain this level of knowledge through the experience of working in a specific sector.
- However, if they are moving from another industry, they must demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and transfer their knowledge and sales skills to the new market.