Selection process : Personal interview, Interview with MD (after joining or acceptance of offer letter).
Criteria : Ability to learn new things, Hard work, Attitude & loyalty.
Job Description Operate on various domestic & International marketplaces (amazon.com, eBay etc.)
Creating & managing 'Pro-merchant' account
Creating & managing a 'branded' Virtual Store'
Uploading & Managing listing/removal in product catagories
Uploading & Managing product catalogue
Manage (Create / End) Product Discounts & Promotional Schemes & Advertisement campaign
Sales Order & Order Fulfillment
Daily monitor sales orders received
Send a 'Welcome Letter' to the customer
Raise purchase order on supplier
Ensure advance payment through NEFT/SWIFT to supplier
Seek 'drop shipment' details from supplier & email to customer
Ensure timely shipment & receipt of goods to the customer
Seek product quality & delivery satisfaction report from customer
Seek review from customer to increase rating on marketplace
Monitor & manage 'product return ' in case of customer complaints
Send 'explanation cum apology' email to the customer in case of return
Online Inventory / Stock Management to work & manage with high volume of Inventory Level.
Manage Product Replenishment / Restock the items
Manage Product Shipment, Tracking, Validation, Schedule Warehouse Appointments Etc.
Manage Payments Transaction (Reimbursement Offline / Online).
Reports - Daily
Update Inventory - Product Description, Price, Stock, Images
Prepare & present Reports as Inventory / Stock Report, Sales Report, Replenishment Report, Reimbursement Report, Product Return Report, Profit / Loss
Report, Low Moving / Performance INV Report, Providing Weekly Sales, Stock & Refund Report.
Manage & Response Customers Query, Complaint, Feedback. Improve Seller Ratings.
Data analytics and validation. Search various opportunities to Increase Company Revenue And Growth.
Product Cataloguing, Sales Report, P&L Reports for E-commerce
Payment reconciliation of all sales
Create and manage a database of potential customers who have purchased products
Maintain internal database of products
Skills required :
- Domain Knowledge of online sell/purchase on e-commerce website & payment transactions in foreign currency
- Self-learner, motivated & right attitude & having analytical ability of problem solving & generating revenues
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English. Proactive response to customer
- Hard working & servicing customers in US/UK over mail irrespective of different time zones
- Excellent in accounting, reconciliation & generating accurate reports
- Constantly learn about new ways of increasing sales of the products through promotions
- Candidates should have good knowledge in MS.Excel, good communication skills, Internet Browsing knowledge.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge in flipkart, snapdeal and Amazon
- Training & other details
Training : Will be provided as ' OJT - On Job Training' as well as classroom & practical traning
Job Type : Full time
Working Hours : General Shift 9:30 AM to 6 PM
Working Days : Monday to Saturday
Qualification: Graduate (Commerce preferable)