Job description for SALES & MARKETING Intern
• Understanding the Nature of Business and Product Details.
• Product Presentation.
• Leads and Sales Generation.
• Creating Marketing Pitches.
• Digital Marketing and New Vendor Registration.
• Interacting with Potential Customers for Demonstration and Presentation.
• Conducting Research and Analysing Data to Identify and Define Audiences.
• Maintaining Accurate Records and Updating Database in Excel daily.
• Organizing Sales Visits, Attending, Trade Exhibitions, Conferences, and Meetings.
• Reviewing Sale Performances and aiming to achieve Monthly Targets.
• Business communication.
• Influencing and negotiation.
• MS Excel.
• Time management.
• Internship Program.
• Certificate of Excellence.
• Certificate/Letter of Recommendation.
• Chance to work in collaboration with partner companies worldwide.
• An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
• An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
• 10% Incentives are based on performance.
• 1k stipend on a performance basis