Conducting market research both on-desk and in-field to identify selling/collaboration possibilities and evaluate company needs
Creating & updating databases and using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales conversion data
Gather feedback from clients or prospects and share with internal teams
Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, LinkedIn, email, phone calls etc.)
Assist in analysing previous CRM database to help shape future marketing strategies
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Meet with clients to plan & implement various marketing campaigns for brand-building and lead generation that align with overall company goals & targets
Visiting industries to identify/analyse the company
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Brainstorm & Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analysing data)
Requirements and Skills:
Positive approach towards challenges with a drive to succeed
Pleasing personality, fast learner and passionate for sales
Providing exceptional service by reaching out to companies via phone, email and on-site meetings on a consistent basis to build strong customer relationships.
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Proficiency in English with exceptional oral and written communication skill, and presentation ability
Ability to network, generate new leads, and close deals
Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Docs) or MS Office
Hands on experience with Database/CRM software Especially
More information about this Sales Marketing Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Marketing Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Marketing Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Marketing Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, MCA, MEd, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Marketing Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Marketing Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Marketing Intern in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Sales Marketing Intern job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.