Job Role: Sales Marketing
Purpose of the Role –
- Achieve lasting customer success and higher profitability
- Leverage company's strength in creating clients' campaign where he gets maximum benefit at most cost effective investments
- Drive sales and increasing the number of client acquisition and there by generating revenue for our organization
Key Responsibilities –
1. Meet commercial establishments those are located within the area allocated to him and adhere to the following steps:
a. Present the business offering and explain benefits of the brand to the prospective clients.
b. Provide a demo and explain the advantages and features of the services.
c. Collect qualitative business information of the business enterprises he visits and also explain how the same would be represented to the users.
d. Explain the contract, its feature, tenure and all terms and conditions to customer in detail.
e. Answer the queries raised by the customers.
f. Persuade the business owners/managers to register with company as paid customers, which would enhance their business.
g. Upload geo-coded photos to update the profiles on the company database.
2. Send report to the reporting managers on a daily basis.
3. Submit the contracts to the office with proper documentation.
4. Ensure that the contract cheque is cleared and the account of the client is activated within company.
5. Adhere to the compliance and policies set by the department.