Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description: Sales Team Lead
We are looking for someone who is Energetic, Motivated and Confident, with a strong work ethic.
Candidate will be responsible for managing team of Sales Executives and guiding them with sales strategy. Candidate will be responsible for customer interactions, guiding our online clients, taking feedback and references.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Monitoring and managing team of Sales Executives, ensuring lead generation and conversion into sales thereby leading to revenue generation.
· Driving productivity through focused sales planning.
· Segregating and assigning leads across the executives
· Ensuring that the executives meet the daily/monthly targets.
· Prepare and submit periodic Team performance reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly and sending reports to the manager on the targets achieved.
· Periodically reviewing the performance of the team, constantly motivating the executives and driving them towards incentives.
· Ensuring that the daily and monthly sales targets are met.
· Analysing various reports to enhance productivity and conversions.
· Achieving KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and productivity targets for the team.
· Doing KRA management and reporting
· Identifying the training requirements of each Team Member.
· To ensure that at no point in time the team lacks supervision.
· Preparing monthly TL review to facilitate individual and teams’ performance.
· Client interaction as and when required; incorporate feedback into the system.
· Giving timely & real time feedback with a view towards improving Operational and individual efficiency attrition.
· Scheduling regular coaching and feedback.
· Controlling both absenteeism as well as attrition.
· Monitor and maintain quality of interaction with customers.
· Manage Customer support /Work on Customer Queries and Ensure Proper Resolution.
· Understand the Requirements of the Line-of-Business (LOB) and work towards Resolution as well as ensuring permanent solution on issues.
· Document all Information on the Work flow tools based on actions taken.
· Should maintain all productivity parameters based on published standards.
· Ensure Log-in hours are maintained as per set standards.
· Follow all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have excellent communication skills, reporting skills, coaching skills and team handling skills.
Graduate from a recognized university
Minimum 10 + years’ experience
Job Location: Noida/Delhi NCR
I-focus has 15+ years of professional experience with Market Outreach, Banking activities, Digital Survey, KYC field Marketing, Offline Merchant on boarding, Insurance process with various partner and Govt E Governance Project. We are having 5000 strong Field Workforce across India in various Project. Our team spread over District, Taluk & Village level, our business development executives have excellent performance in banking related activities, they have worked for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana bank accounts opening.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.