Sales Team Leader Jobs Opening in Archishtech Solutions at Jayanagar, Whitefield, Bangalore
• Supervising and coordinating the activities of team members
• Ensuring that team members adhere to the bank’s policies and procedures
• Monitoring and reporting on team performance
• Identifying and resolving any team issues and conflicts
• Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the team
• Training and developing team members
• Setting and achieving team objectives
• Creating and implementing strategies to increase customer satisfaction
• Maintaining accurate records and data
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
The candidate should have a minimum 1-year of experience in sales, banking and financial services.
More information about this Sales Team Leader Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Team Leader job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Team Leader job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Sales Team Leader
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Team Leader is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Team Leader position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Team Leader in our Organisation.