Sales Team Leader Jobs Opening in Archishtech solutions at Whitefield, Bangalore
• Supervising and coordinating the activities of team members
• Ensuring that team members adhere to the bank’s policies and procedures
• Monitoring and reporting on team performance • Identifying and resolving any team issues and conflicts
• Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the team
• Training and developing team members
• Setting and achieving team objectives
• Creating and implementing strategies to increase customer satisfaction
• Maintaining accurate records and data
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Training new staff members on company policies and procedures as needed
• Providing regular feedback to each member of the sales team regarding their performance
• Coaching team members on effective sales techniques and methods for increasing revenue
• Developing strategies to improve sales performance through ongoing training and development
• Providing feedback to management regarding potential hires to ensure they are a good fit with the company culture and mission
• Meeting with clients to identify their needs and recommend products or services that meet those needs
• Coordinating with marketing teams to promote new products or services to existing clients
• Setting goals and objectives for each team member and providing regular feedback to help them improve performance
• Ensuring that team members have the tools they need to succeed including computers, software, vehicles, cell phones, etc.
More information about this Sales Team Leader Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Team Leader job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Team Leader job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Team Leader
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 30000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Team Leader is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Team Leader is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Team Leader position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Team Leader in our Organisation.