Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Explain about our trainings courses by understanding the need of the clients & generate and convert the leads into Sales.
· Follow up calls for clients in pipeline.
· Candidates having prior experience in sales/outbound calling/business development/educational sales background/voice process will be given preference
· Candidates having experience into admissions/ student counselling, selling educational courses or training will be given preference
· Negotiate/close the deals.
· Maintain good relationship with new & existing clients.
· Result oriented & achieve the given targets.
· Excellent English communication skills & active listening skills & confident and soft spoken.
· Prompt problem solving & decision-making skills.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.