1. Plan, prepare and deliver Sales Training to New Hire and Production agents to improve overall Sales [Booking ,Conversion& Revenue].
2. Design and deliver Training on Soft Skills to improve Quality & Customer Satisfaction scores.
3. Integrate with Operation work on targeted Sales Training Capsules
4. Identification and management of bottom Quartile Sales agents to improve overall performance [Booking ,Conversion& Revenue].
5. Design &Develop Training Content and Module for Sales Training.
6. Prepare existing sales agents by conduction orientation on Sales Process to ensure maximum effectiveness of the existing sales force.
7. Identification of Training need by monitoring sales call , studying sales results to loop in the top defects/challenges into the existing training content.
8. Monitor calls,provide constructive feedback and counselling for agents where required and developing individual coaching plan.
9. Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches , verbiage and techniques.
10. Gap Analysis - Identify and quantify opportunities for automated Process enhancement/improvements based on Customer Services issues (Blogs/Complaints/Financials )
11. Continuously Enhance & refresh own core skills by maintaining regular contact with key business stakeholders to ensure alignment of skills and Training against latest Business priorities.
12. Designing and Implementing Dashboards and knowledge checks for Training effectiveness.
13. Post Training support to Trainees through call monitoring to identify, assess and document recurring issues/errors to Develop, run, analyze performance Reports and Communicate findings and recommendations.
14. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Desired Profile Qualifications:
1. Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent
2. Minimum 2 years of related experience.
3. Experience in building Training Modules, develop new Processes, Procedures or Improvements to existing Processes and Procedures. Required Skills:
1. Experience in Facilitation, Coaching, Group Training Delivery and Team Management.
2. Strong Interpersonal Skills, including strong Verbal &Written Communication and excellent Listening Skills.
3. Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, and Basic Windows.
- UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG :Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
- Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required