Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
·· Conduct research into clients’ use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions,
· Collaborate with colleagues and customers to create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements,
· Review solutions and recommending improvements,
· Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with stakeholders on the project,
· Own the design of Salesforce and (optionally) other affiliated solutions for Sales, Service, and platform solutions,
· Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments. Where appropriate, this could include deploying changes,
· Provide guidance on user story writing style,
· Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each story,
· Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications,
· Ensure documentation of the steps for testing,
· Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs,
· Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce,
· Collaborative project and workstream planning.
Required Qualifications and Background
· At least 10 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects,
· Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online,
· Minimum Salesforce certified:
· Sales Cloud Consultant
· Service Cloud Consultant
· Platform App Builder
· Salesforce Designer certifications,
· Salesforce Architecture certifications
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.