Sap Hana Consultant Jobs Opening in Client of Cassius Technologies at Changlang
Designation - Sap Hana Consultant
Responsibilities for SAP HANA Consultant
- Primary responsibilities include reviewing the changes in solution designs of other developers including (but not limited to) the design of HANA data models, ETL jobs, ABAP development and checking the adherence of best practices
- Facilitates and leads defect resolution process
- Architect and design a secure and robust BI solution to provide enterprise data to end-user business analytics and visualization tools such as Power BI
- The candidate will also assist the IFRS team with technical and functional knowledge of the various technologies like SAP ECC , SAP BW on HANA and BPC
- Helps to plan and maintain the physical technical infrastructure, its configuration, performance, and storage requirements (working with infrastructure teams to build and maintain environments)
Computer and/or Technical Skills:
- Strong Native SAP HANA modeler, building graphical and scripted calculation views/Information models for SAP ECC data
- Strong in SQL, SQL scripting, procedures, and debugging SQL.
- Prior HANA projects across various SAP ECC Logistics modules (SD, MM, PM, EHS Management, Reliability), Supply Chain Management.
- In-depth expertise in SAP HANA Live
- Prior experience with quantity and currency conversions for value and amount measures in the HANA models.
- HANA Studio, BOBJ/BI Platform 4.2: WEBI, Dashboard Designer, OLAP for Analysis, SAP Lumira, Design Studio.
- Familiarity with methods to sourcing data (HANA SDA and SDI) from SAP and non-SAP systems into HANA.
- Familiarity with Native HANA transports, XS engine, web applications.
- Familiar with IT Project Management concepts, software development methodologies and best practices.
- Expert architect and broad experience in modeling the data in LSA (w/o HANA) and LSA++ (with HANA) layers.
- Familiarity with SAP tables.
- Good knowledge of ABAP coding.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Language Skills
- Must have Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Must be skilled in basic math
- Reasoning Skills
- Must be self-motivated with strong attention to details.
More information about this Sap Hana Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sap Hana Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sap Hana Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sap Hana Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sap Hana Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sap Hana Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sap Hana Consultant in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software , BSc/BCA/BBM
State Arunachal Pradesh
Client of Cassius Technologies
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?