SAP HR Consultant Jobs Opening in Company Name Confidential at Rajkot
Designation - SAP HR Consultant
Candidate should have understanding of the HR processes, technical implementation in the system in areas of the SAP HR / HCM, Organizational Management (OM), Personnel Administration (PA), Personnel Time Management (PT), Personnel Administration (PY)
Functional consulting to support daily incident and problem tickets for HR module
Handle configurations of HCM (OM, PA, Time and Payroll) independently
Modified HR objects and also created custom info types based on the requirement of the organization
Responsible primarily for successful implementation and support of SAP HR, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP HR to users
Managing configuration and customization in PA,OM, TM
Good practical knowledge of SAP HR - PCR, Functions, Operations
Integration with Finance/CRM/MM/PP/Biometric Machines
Ability to write code in Java and Python.
Knowledge in IT/ ERP and/or Payroll/HR Industry.
Good understanding and strong knowledge in configuration for SAP HR/ Payroll
Should be a Certified SAP HR/ Payroll Consultant.
Should have experience in SAP HCM Best Practices.
Must have working experience in configuration of Indian Payroll (mandatory).
Good to have experience in schema, PCR, ESS , MSS and SuccessFactors.
Required Candidate profile
Debugging Knowledge, SAP Certification & domain exp added preference
Must be Graduate with domain knowledge of HR Compliances and SAP payroll processes
Good verbal and written communications skills
Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity. Possess creative ability, credibility and self-confidence.
Working knowledge of HRMS software
Hands-on - Implementation experience on multiple modules of SAP SuccessFactors
Proven project management skills and ability to structure, describe and present complex issues within the management and accounting reporting area
General understanding of S4/HANA, preferred
Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
Effective organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
More information about this SAP HR Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given SAP HR Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this SAP HR Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an SAP HR Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This SAP HR Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the SAP HR Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for SAP HR Consultant in our Organisation.
Role hr admin
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category MBA , Recruitment
Company Name Confidential
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?