SAP Manager Jobs Opening in Client Of HR Tech at Chandigarh (Haryana)
Designation - SAP Manager
Ensure cross-value stream coordination and collaboration.
Serve as an escalation for project and service delivery for SAP GCC team.
Enable effective decision-making and risk/return tradeoffs using quantitative and qualitative delivery metrics.
Fosters a business-oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques.
Accountable for translating the functional specifications into an application architecture that is conducive to IT’s technical processes and standards;
Independently manage project teams for complete engagements, following leading practices and coordinating technical and functional resources;
Provide leadership to others and interface with senior management to provide and obtain information to build consensus regarding project direction.
Applying business knowledge to ensure that SAP solutions are aligned with organizational goals
Coordinating with other departments within the organization to facilitate successful implementation and use of SAP solutions
Participating in meetings with clients to discuss business needs and come up with recommendations for technology solutions that meet those needs
Monitoring industry trends to identify opportunities for new solutions or enhancements to existing solutions
Managing the team of IT professionals who install and support SAP applications within an organization
Ensuring that all IT projects are completed on time and within budget
Supporting and managing external vendors who provide technical services such as hosting servers or maintaining databases
Performing research to identify new technologies that could impact the company’s business model or operations in the future
Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and vendors
Ability to work in a matrix organization
Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Achievement oriented with excellent people management skills.
Ability to manage change with ease.
Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously.
Convincing & influencing skills ability.
Willingness to travel.
More information about this SAP Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given SAP Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this SAP Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an SAP Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This SAP Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the SAP Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for SAP Manager in our Organisation.
Role management trainee
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category MBA , BSc/BCA/BBM , Management
Client Of HR Tech
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
Jobs in Chandigarh (Haryana)
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?