Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for appointment to the post of Chief Accounts Officer, on deputation in the Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata, an autonomous academic institution under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
1. Post Name: Chief Accounts Officer
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised Pay Scale - PB-3, Rs.15,600- 39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-)
4. Eligibility Criteria for deputation: Officials under the Central Govt./State Govt./Central Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR With three years’ regular service in posts with pay level-7 (pre- revised pay scale PB-2 with GP 4600/-) or equivalent; Possessing the following educational qualification: Degree in Commerce from a recognized university or equivalent Passed ICWA/CA At least ten years professional experience in the field of computerized accounts
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (Candidates are required to produce evidence of work done)
6. Period of deputation : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation/department, shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The pay of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17/6/2010 & O.M. No.2/15/2017-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 18.10.2018 as amended from time to time.
7. As per DoPT Office Memorandum HRA, TA, CEA, LTC, Joining Time Pay, Travelling Allowances and Transfer TA would be regulated with mutual consent of the lending & borrowing organizations.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 45 days (22.11.2021) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.