School of Planning & Architecture jobs for Personal Assistant in Delhi. Last Date to apply: 27 Feb 2023
Designation - Personal Assistant
Number of Job Vacancies - 06 (03-UR, 01-SC, 02-OBC)
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Board.
- Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typewriting speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- 5 years’ experience in a well-established/ reputed office.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 27 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Level 06 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Selection will be made based on performance in the Written test/ Interview as applicable for the post.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30 January 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 February 2023.
General conditions/ Instructions
- Application(s) should be made on the prescribed form, which can be downloaded from the School’s website
- Candidates must ensure that he/ she fulfills all eligibility criteria as stipulated in this advertisement and candidates will be called for the written test based on the information provided in the application form.
- The education qualifications/ experience will be verified at later stage of only those candidates who qualify written test. Therefore candidates need to keep record of all documents/ testimonials readily available with them so that they can produce certified copies along with originals whenever required for verification after declaration of the result of written examination.
- Candidates need to provide self-attested copies along with original at the time of documents verification. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification through email / website, after declaration of the result of the written examinations.
- The School will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay.
- The date for determining the eligibility criteria, upper age limit, etc. shall be reckoned from the last date of submission of application.
- Applications are to be duly filled in English, neatly, in candidates’ own handwriting or typed along with affixing candidate’s PP size photograph. Incomplete application and application which is not in prescribed format will be rejected.
- No copies of certificates, marks sheets, testimonials etc. are to be attached with the application except fee receipt. The documents will be verified at the time of document verification process.
- Kindly use an additional sheet wherever required.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the outstation candidates who will be called for written test/skill test.
More information about this Personal Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Personal Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Personal Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Personal Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35400 and 112400 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Personal Assistant is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Personal Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Personal Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 6 job openings for Personal Assistant in our Organisation.
Who can apply Experienced (3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Govt Jobs , BSc/BCA/BBM , Finance
The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban and regional planning. On integration, the School was renamed as School of Planning and Architecture in 1959.Recognizing the specialized nature of the fields in which the School had attained eminence, in 1979, the Government of India, through the then Ministry of Education and Culture, conferred on the School of Planning and Architecture the status of 'Deemed to be a University'. With this new status, the School had broadened its horizon by introducing new academic and extension programmes and promoting research and consultancy activities. It was recognized as 'An Institute of National Importance under an Act of Parliament' in 2015.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?