Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments),LinkedIn and Facebook.What is your role going to be?
What are we looking for?
- Development of automation framework/components/tools based on the project requirement
- Preparing, executing automation scripts for the product in parallel with development
- Should provide technical automation expertise as part of the Software project team and is accountable for all aspects of the QA process
- Will be testing distributed data processing systems and front-end web applications within an Agile development environment
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
Over all Automation experience min – 2 max – 5 years
- Should Have 2+ years of hands- on experience in automaiton testing of highly scalable distributed data processing systems/BigData Testing
- Should have 2+ years of Experience in Automated Testing with Selenium Webdriver and TestNG, Cucumber BDD and POM
Should have 2+ years’ experience with database/backend testing, MySql workbench and writing SQL/NOSQL queries
Should Have 2+ years automation experience with SOAP/REST API testing with SOAPUI/REST Clients
What might also help?
- Expertise in test data management with PCI Compliance
- Hands on programming language experience with Java/J2EE technologies and Junit/TestNG test frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in developing performance/load tests with Blazemeter
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Gradle/Maven, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies including tools - Rally, JIRA etc.
- Good Understanding of Payment (Card)/BFS domain
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
- Hands- on experience in implementing batch and real- time Big Data automation framework, in cloud- preferably GCP, using streaming and ETL technologies
- Hands- on experience in Big Data stack i.e. Apache Spark, Hadoop, YARN, HIVE, Oozie, Kafka, NOSQL like Cassandra, Hbase etc., Bigtable, Spanner, Datastore, app engine, Compute Engine