Search Engine Optimization
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities
1. Work on pre-optimization of web analysis
2. Work on keywords research & selection
3. Work on baseline ranking report
4. Work on link popularity analysis
5. Map keyword URL and optimize title tags, meta tags description, keywords meta tags, image (ALT) tags, anchor text, and heading tags
6. Create an XML sitemap, RSS Feed/ROR file, user sitemap page, robots.txt file, and text sitemap
7. Work on geotags/KML sitemap
8. Set up Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Analytics goals, and WordPress blog
9. Work on 301 permanent redirection
10. Work on the implementation of the Hreflang tag, outgoing links/no-follow, navigation structure analysis, canonical tags
11. Check broken/dead links and mobility issues
12. Implement Twitter Card, Open Graph, etc.
13. Handle competitor analysis & SEO-friendly URL structure
14. Work on local business structured data
15. Work on logo structured data
16. Work on local business review
17. Set up Google MyBusiness, Bing Places for Business, and local listings/citations
18. Write articles, third-party blogs, classified posts, and Q&A
19. Work on article submission, article promotion, and business profile listing
20. Handle content syndication, blog commenting, and third-party blog
More information about this Search Engine Optimization Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Search Engine Optimization job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Search Engine Optimization job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Search Engine Optimization
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 2000 and 4000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Search Engine Optimization is a InternShip in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Search Engine Optimization is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Search Engine Optimization position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Search Engine Optimization in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Search Engine Optimization job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Rankingeek Marketing agency is primarily engaged in providing SEO services, PPC campaigns, Amazon ads, content writing, and graphic designing. We see ourselves as partners providing strategic value to our clients.