Security Guard Jobs Opening in PLATINUM HOSPITALS PVT LTD at Kalwa, Mumbai
Reviewing surveillance systems
Controlling hospital access to only allow authorized guests
Enforcing organizational safety and security policies
Responding to medical emergencies, fires and natural disasters
More information about this Security Guard Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Security Guard job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Security Guard job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Security Guard
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Security Guard is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Security Guard position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Security Guard in our Organisation.
The Platinum Hospitals group boasts of four hospitals that offer multi-super specialty services in Vasai, Ulhasnagar, Kalwa, and Thane. The group has recently launched a specialized heart care center and uro care center in Kalwa, called the Dharmaveer Anand Dighe Heart & Uro Care Centre , which is a 70-bedded hospital. The project was launched in association with Thane Municipal Corporation under a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model, with modern infrastructure facilities and advanced clinical equipment.
All of Platinum Hospitals group's medical experts, skilled nurses, and paramedical staff are renowned specialists who offer world-class treatment and medical care to patients. The group is committed to delivering quality healthcare services to all sections of society, irrespective of their economic status.
Dr. Sanjit Paul, the Managing Director of Platinum Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., leads the group, while Mrs. Priyanka Paul serves as the CEO of the group's operations.