NITI Aayog requires the services of suitable officer(s) for appointment to the posts of Senior Adviser / Adviser by Deputation (including short-term contract) / Promotion basis who has experience / expertise in the fields / areas of Health; MSME; Public Private Partnership (PPP); and Science & Technology.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Adviser/ Adviser
2. No of Post: 04
3. Educational Qualifications:
a) Essential Masters' Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
b) Desirable Doctorate in any discipline or Master's Degree in Engineering
4. Scale Of Pay:
a) Senior Adviser: Level-15 in the Pay Matrix(Rs. 1,82,200-Rs.2,24,100)
b) Adviser: Level-14 in the Pay Matrix(Rs. 1,44,200 - Rs.2,18,200)
5. Period Of Deputation (Including Short Term Contract): Period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regularized according to the orders contained in the Govt. of India, DOPT's 0M No.6/8/2009-Estt (Pay II) dated 17.6.201 as amended from time to time and in case of those coming on contract, the terms will be settled in consultation with the concerned authority.
6. Eligibility Conditions (As On Closing Date)
(A) For Deputation Officers working in the Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories (including their attached and subordinate offices) / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Non- Government Bodies:
(I) Senior Adviser: Level-15
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with three years regular service in Level—14 in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
(II) Adviser: Level-14
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with two years regular service in posts in Level—13 A in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 : Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,900 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
(iii) with three years regular service in posts in Level—13 in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 :Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
7. Essential experience: Minimum 15 years' experience (which shall include upto 3 years for Ph.D. provided no work experience is counted during those 3years) in formulation, appraisal, execution / implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects.
8. (b) For Promotion To The Posts Of Senior Adviser And Adviser The departmental Advisers / Joint Advisers in Level 14 / Level 13 of the Pay Matrix with three years of regular service, respectively, in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis and possessing the educational qualification as prescribed in preceding para and successful completion of 2-4 weeks of training in the relevant field as specified by NITI Aayog will also be considered along with outsiders. If a Departmental Adviser or Joint Adviser, respectively is selected for appointment to the post, it will be treated as having filled by promotion.
For appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) age shall not be exceeding 58 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India.