Post Name: Senior Associate - Node Js Developer
Roles and Responsibilities: Development:
2. Knowledge of Node.js and Express Framework
3. Understanding the nature of single threaded asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
4. Experience in data Encryption and decryption techniques
5. Experience in Postgres/Mysql Database and caching solutions like Redis.
6. Experience in creating RESTful APIs
7. Proficient in XML, JSON communication
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git.
9. Server side development for new requirements
10. Modifying existing modules and bug fixes
Support: supporting production team in deployments, supporting other teams to integrate with the product, supporting testing team in writing test cases and testing
1. Develop and document detailed architectures for node.js platform.
2. Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies.
3. Design overall solutions and individual applications.
4. Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
5. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
7. A thorough understanding of OOPS and design patterns.
8. Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
9. Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
10. Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
1. Good communication skills
2. Working with business team on feasibility and finalizing requirements
3. Working with the other product teams for integration with their platform.