Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Senior Dot Net Developer
Responsibilities and Duties
Under the supervision of the Team Lead / Project Head, the Dot Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
· Technical Skills required:
o ASP.NET with C#
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Crystal report
o Windows API
· Key Skills:
o Communication Skills
o Interpersonal Skills
o Problem Solving Skills
o Critical thinking skills
o Teamwork and collaboration skills
o Adaptability skills
o Work Ethic
· Must have completed at least one project on Windows/ Web solution.
· As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module
· Should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
· Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
· Should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
· Should be able to mentor the junior developers working together.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.