Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Get in touch with current project managers at ongoing sites and ensuring smooth execution.
2. Receiving all input data pertaining to financial, technical, compliances, operations & maintenance from the site & passing it to the concerned authority in the company. Ensuring the smooth feedback time to time to all stake holders of the project.
3. Maintaining all the records pertaining to the rural projects & keeping them safe for future reference.
4. Maintaining a good reputation & PR of company with all government departments related to renewable energy projects & electric vehicles.
5. Getting in touch with NGOs for easy execution of rural projects & ensuring CSR funds to support projects.
6. Getting in touch with corporate companies & presenting them projects for CSR funds for the support of project.
7. Preparing powerful & impactful presentations for presenting ideas & execution plans to senior government officials.
8. Finding & exploring new businesses in rural & semi urban zones.
9. Writing proposals, drafting plans & letters to government departments & subsequently following up with them.
10. Effective management of Public relations & corporate communications for all rural projects of the company. Designing all communications collateral with the content development team for online & offline display. Managing events or activations for rural projects.
11. Learning all government subsidies & schemes for rural development pertaining to renewable energy & e-mobility.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.