Senior Manager - Controlling Professional Jobs Opening in Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited at Gurgaon
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
Controlling Team Leader will be responsible for financial aspects of Business Controlling includes Reporting, Budgeting etc. This role will also give in smarter reporting, working cohesively within the team and with finance leadership on specific topics
- Grants clean books and records, ensuring coherence with superior controlling standards, policies and procedures.
- Supports division management in both planning and rolling forecast processes with a Lead Country perspective, consolidating Business Units information, tracking top-down and bottom-up targets, and proceeding with both planning and rolling forecast process.
- Responsible for managing a mid-size team of 3-4 people
- Performs analysis of Actuals evolution, including cause & effect analysis to provide insights on deviations vs Budget / Forecast.
- Grants the follow-up of specific agreed productivity & NCC reduction measures, including an accurate reporting on their progress.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depended cost accounting system.
- Carries out analyses and profitability calculations, actively monitoring financial performance, providing regular KPI analysis / business reports, including comments and alerts / early warnings on respective performance at Region/Lead country and BU level.
- Performs evaluations of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet items, tracking and managing ad-hoc high-quality reporting package both to management.
- Act as a SPOC between corporate functions and business units
- Responsible for Transfer Pricing and Credit Admin function for the division
- Drives monthly closing activities.
- Actively drives internal digital transformation on financial reporting and the optimization / continuous improvement of financial processes, in coordination with stakeholders.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be having minimum experience of 7-8 years in accounting or finance, CA preferred
- Working level knowledge in accounting and finance concepts
- Hands on experience with SAP Accounting & Reporting framework
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Role management trainee
Who can apply Experienced (3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Siemens India is a technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. The company focuses on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. It is one of the leading producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies; combined cycle turbines for power generation; and power transmission solutions. Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure solutions and automation and software solutions for industry. The company is also a leading supplier of medical imaging equipment – such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging systems – and a leader in laboratory diagnostics as well as clinical IT. At the end of September 2016, Siemens India had around 16,000 employees (Number of employees is 16,000 including all group companies of Siemens in India). Siemens Limited, in which Siemens AG holds 75% of the capital, is the flagship listed company of Siemens AG in India.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?