Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
PCB layout in accordance with IPC and standard guidelines.
• Create PCB layer stack-up.
• Follow checklists and instructions to ensure error free design.
• Create and Manage component libraries.
• Generate Gerber and other manufacturing files.
• Ensure the designed PCBs are optimized for manufacturing and testing.
• Sound knowledge of Circuit Theory, Electronic Circuits and Electronic Devices.
• Hands-on experience in designing PCBs using any CAD tool.
• Hands-on experience in Schematics Entry using any Schematics tool.
• Experience in designing Multilayer PCBs is preferred.
• Experience in designing RF and Power Supply PCBs is preferred.
• Understanding of PCB fabrication and assembly processes.
Qualification: B. E / B. Tech / Diploma - ECE, EEE
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.