Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define standards and frameworks to enable and protect the business
- Build policies and procedures documents
- Monitor, create and administer internal and external compliance and audit programs
- Monitor the remediation of all control deficiencies
- Assess and understand the risks and contribute to risk management initiatives
- Deliver training and guidance to company employees
- Responsible for the development and enforcement of policies and procedures
Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree. Knowledge
Skills And Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of risk management frameworks – COBIT, ISO, ITIL
- Clear understanding of governance – ISO, SSAE, PCI, SOX etc.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and internal control techniques
- Knowledge of information security technology, audit & control measures, monitoring/investigation methodologies and privacy/regulatory requirements
- Clear understanding of RFP processes and audit responses – both governance and customer based
- Familiarity with technology standards and architecture
- Understanding of technology best practices and security frameworks
- Understands business and financial fundamentals (cost/benefit, ROI calculations, NPV etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make unbiased decisions based on business needs
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to mentor and train others
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!