Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code using .NET programming languages
· Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
· Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
· Support test and deployment of new products and features
· Participate in code reviews
· Work in multiple projects and take ownership on the delivery of the projects in a timely manner
· Understand the functional and technical requirements of the application
· Offer technical and functional suggestions for enhancing the application
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
· 4+ years of relevant work experience
· Knowledge of .NET languages
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
· Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
· Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.