Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Reports to: - Chief General Technician
Job Overview: Ownership of vehicle’s refurb quality. Responsible for correct part replacement and TAT of the same.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Accountable for vehicle’s refurb quality.
· Judgement of correct part replacement.
· Responsible for assurance on the work done.
· ITI (minimum)
· 8 years in OEM
· Senior Technician
· Work Ethics
· L2/Step3/Diagnosis Technician/Special Diagnostics/RT3 (preferred training)
· L1/Step2/Pro Technician/Advance/RT2 (minimum training)
Workshop Manpower Requirement: - 1+1+1
· 1 candidate from G1 (Maruti, Tata, Mahindra, Ford, Fiat),General Service
· 1 candidate from G3 (Volkswagen, Skoda) Air-Fuel System, Exhaust System, Cooling System
· 1 candidate from G4 (Hyundai, Kia) Drivetrain Expert (Clutch, Axle, Transmission, Differential)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.