Role Senior Test Automation Engineer (C#) The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots.
This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future. With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants. Can you help us shape the future?
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Senior Test Automation Engineer (C#) team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for Bachelor of Engineering in CS/IT with 4 to 6 years of overall experience in automation test development and test framework implementation with C#
• Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#, .Net, RDBMS, HTML, JS knowledge
• Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers, and business partners
• Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
• Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
• Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Design and develop test framework
• Hands on experience in using MS test framework in test automation
Desirable / Good to Have:
• Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
• Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
• Passion towards testing
• Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
• High Learnability
• Decisive & Action-Oriented
• Influencing We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore.
You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.