We are looking for a candidate, who is expert in Search Engine Optimization and quite hands-on with both on-page and off-page (Link Building, Link Baiting etc.) tactics. For this particular role, a higher preference would be given to those candidates, who are strong in Link Building and can help our clients in improving their Domain Authority, generating high quality organic traffic, up-to-date understanding of the Google Algorithms, Latest SEO Updates, Social contribution to SEO, and how to smartly leverage the Industry Forums and Video Channels for boosting the SERP.
Lastly, if you cant measure the performance of your own work using tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush or SpyFu, then your understanding of the SEO domain is of little value for us. For us, a solid SEO individual is someone, who can articulate his/her work with actionable insights and create the WOW factor
- You would be expected to with a comprehensive Keyword Research, Competition Analysis and Site Taxonomy Audit.
- You would be expected to leverage both primary (Facebook, Twitter) and secondary social platforms (Reddit, Tumblr etc.) to drive high quality organic traffic, boost content sharing on the social platforms, increase follower-base and assist the Social Media Analysts in building actionable communities.
- You would be expected to recommend relevant themes, topics and phrases for content creation on the website and across social platforms.
- You would be expected to leverage the Video and Slide Sharing platforms for bringing high-quality traffic and impact lead generation.
- You would be expected to constantly refine the Keyword List and build a strong long tail keyword database, which could be leveraged for both SEO and PPC.
- You would be expected to participate actively in the Forums, maintain relationships with the Moderators and build a solid profile of our brand.
- You would be expected to collaborate with the in-house Content Team in defining an actionable Content Strategy, and then play an active role in execution.
- You would be expected to prepare comprehensive weekly and monthly performance analysis and present your analysis with actionable insights for the clients marketing, content and business teams.