Filling up of various vacant post in Serious Fraud Investigation Office on Deputation (including short term contract) basis, Extension of last date - reg.
1. Post: Senior Assistant Director (Customs & Central Excise)
2. No of Vacancies : 01 (One)
3. Level in the pay matrix or pay scale : Level 10 in pay matrix (Rs. 56100-177500)
4. Classification : General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial
5. Eligibility: Officers from the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories : or public sector undertakings or statutory or Autonoums Organisations- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level 8 in the pay matrix rs.47600-151100 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level 7 in the pay matrix rs. 44900-142400 or equivalent in the parent cader or department; and possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
6. Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/Institution; and Three years’ experience in the field of enforcement of ecnonomic Law such as Foreign Contribution Regulation Act/ Foreign Exchange Management Act Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act Customs & Excise.
7. Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree in Law; or Chartered Accountant; or Company Secretary; or Cost and Management Accounant.
8. Tentative Place of Posting: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai/ Hyderabad
The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation [including shortterm contract] shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.