Service Engineer - Medical Equipment Jobs Opening in Abhinavan Consultants at Chinchwad, Pune
Designation: Service Engineer - Medical Equipment
Education: Engineering Graduate/ Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Biomedical, Mechanical
Experience - 0 to 1 yr
To install IVD machines
To attend service calls
Travel to other locations at Maharashtra
- Responsible for installation and after-sales services support for biomedical equipment and medical systems.
- Perform pre-issue and asset accounting, equipment installation and de-installation of related equipment as needed.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled inspections, maintenance and electrical safety tests of biomedical equipment where applicable to maintain code compliance.
- Responsible for documenting the results of all inspections, maintenance and tests.
- Must work collaboratively with all other biomedical engineers, Business Partners, End Users and Equipment Manufacturer representatives.
- Individual is required to complete applicable documentation of all work performed, in a timely manner.
- Frequent travel will be required for the Shared Services/Support biomed engineers to provide service support.
- Occasional travel will be required for the Stationary Service Area Support biomed engineers to provide service support to other sites.
- Afterhours work may be required on a scheduled and nonscheduled basis to complete required work.
More information about this Service Engineer - Medical Equipment Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Service Engineer - Medical Equipment job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Service Engineer - Medical Equipment job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Service Engineer - Medical Equipment
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 17000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Service Engineer - Medical Equipment is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Service Engineer - Medical Equipment is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Service Engineer - Medical Equipment position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Service Engineer - Medical Equipment in our Organisation.