SIHFW jobs for Nursing Officer in Jaipur. Last Date to apply: 23 Dec 2022
SIHFW has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Nursing Officer
- Senior Secondary or its Equivalent.
- GNM Course or its equivalent qualification from an institute recognized by the State Government.
- Registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
More information about this Nursing Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Nursing Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Nursing Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Nursing Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Nursing Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Nursing Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1250 job openings for Nursing Officer in our Organisation.
Role nurse healthcare
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. The institute was established on April 19,1995 as a registered society (Reg. No.25/Jaipur/1995-96) by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?